T he first question that typically goes through the mind of most people upon viewing a photographers online portfolio/site is “Why should I hire a professional photographer when I can go to Target, Walmart, Glamour Shot?“. The answer to this question is a little bit more complicated then you’d expect. However, below is a small list of reasons that everyone can appreciate considering whats typically offered elsewhere.
- A professional photographer adheres to a stringent code of ethics and standards.
- A professional photographer constantly enhances his/her skills through education seminars, conventions and regular show competitions.
- A professional photographer observes the highest standard of honesty in all transactions.
- A professional photographer produces photographs of quality equal or superior to the samples he/she displays.
- A professional photographer applies his/her best efforts towards providing the best possible photographic services.
- A professional photographer maintains co-operation with fellow professional photographers by sharing knowledge to achieve and maintain the highest standard of quality.
Each of us desperately deserves to be treated like a person with desires, goals and aspirations of our own. Most large companies or large studios profit is based upon the volume of transactions and it’s simple impossible to be treated like anything other then a number. A professional photographer realizes that a picture is more then just a simple click of a camera’s shutter and each client is a unique person with different desires. This customizable and tailored service can only be found with a professional photographer. When a photograph is ultimately a moment destined to be remembered forever, why would you ever want to leave it to anyone other then a professional?